How obesity can affect your health?
Obesity can trigger the following health conditions:
- High blood pressure
- Heart disease and stroke
- Type 2 diabetes
- High cholesterol
- Joint problems caused by the extra weight
- Trouble breathing including sleep apnea
Can obesity be cured?
Obesity is not something that can be immediately eliminated from the body, it takes a lot of patience and time to cure obesity. For this purpose, the patient needs motivation as well as a healthy lifestyle. For this purpose, you need to ask your doctor to assist you in setting personal goals or recommend another professional who can provide advice and assistance in achieving your objectives. A nutritionist, for example, can assist you with a meal plan, while a physical therapist or trainer can help you move more.
What dietary changes can you adopt to reduce your weight?
You can consider following a routine to effectively lose your weight:
- Make healthier choices rather than eating junk food
- Count and cut your calories
- Keep moving
- Avoid high-carbohydrate or full-fat foods
- Try eating in portions, don’t fill your stomach altogether