Primary Care that Accepts Insurance in Katy Texas
Medical Office of Katy in Texas accepts most major insurances. Please note, not all services, even those most people consider routine, will be covered by every insurance plan. If you have questions about specific benefits, please contact your insurance carrier. Contact us today to book your appointment. We are conveniently located at 410 W Grand Pkwy S, Suite# 320 Katy, TX, 77494.
Table of Contents:
How can I make a same-day appointment with a primary care doctor if I live in Katy Texas?
How can I find a primary care doctor in Katy TX who takes my insurance?
What questions should I ask when finding a new primary care doctor?
Most times it’s great to book a doctor’s appointment in advance so you can plan around your schedule. However, there are times when you need to see a primary care doctor right away. Going to a walk-in clinic is great for these necessary appointments but the doctor isn’t familiar with you and your medical history. This is where same-day appointments with your primary care doctor are so significant. The medical professionals at the Medical Office Of Katy offer same-day appointments when it’s needed.
The first place that you may want to check with is your insurance provider. They will have a complete list of doctors and clinics that are in their network. You may also want to call the clinic or doctor you would like to work with and talk to them about the insurance companies they work with.
The Medical Office of Katy works with most insurance providers, please call to find out more.
Asking questions is a good way to find a primary care doctor that is right for you. You are likely to start by asking people you know whom they would recommend. These people may have some insight as to what doctor would be a good fit for you. There are other questions that you may want to ask to find out if a doctor will be a good fit for you. Here are some questions that will help you decide.
• What training does this doctor have?
• Are they board certified? (You can check online to find out more about their credentials and history.)
• What is the waiting time for an appointment?
• Is the staff friendly and competent? (Or how do they treat you when you first arrive?)
• Do they perform a thorough exam?
• How do they work with medical history?
• Does the doctor take time to answer questions so that you understand and are comfortable?
• When seeing the doctor, do you feel rushed?
• What is their method of getting information to you about test results? Do they send the information right away or will you have to make an appointment to discuss them?
• Is their office inviting and clean?
• How do they deal with emergencies?
• Do you feel comfortable with the doctor and the staff, are they easy to talk to?
• Do you feel that you are respected as a patient?
The approach may seem a bit unusual for some people, but this is part of the process of taking control of your own health. You are your own best advocate and the one who will do the most to keep you healthy. Finding a doctor that you are comfortable with and can relate to easily is a part of this process.
A good primary care doctor that you can trust and work with for a long period of time can be one of the best assets you have in your health kit. The two of you will work together to keep you healthy, or when needed, treat health concerns in the way that works best for you.
It’s great to know that when you need to see a doctor right away, you can call the caring and compassionate staff at the Medical Office of Katy. We are accepting new patients in Katy TX and surrounding areas. Call to book your appointment today! We serve patients from Katy TX, Park Row TX, Cinco Ranch TX, Brookshire TX, Pittsville TX and Mission Bend TX
Additional Services You May Like
Additional Services You May Like
- Acute Conditions
- Allergy Testing
- Annual & Physical Exam
- Anxiety & Depression
- Bone Density
- Cancer Screening
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- COVID Testing
- Diabetes Screening/Test
- Heart & Stroke Screening
- High Cholesterol & Triglycerides
- Immunization & Vaccination
- Joint Pain Or Discomfort
- Migraine Headache
- Pre-Surgical, Pre-Operative Clearance
- PREP (Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis)
- Primary Care
- Rapid Flu & Strep Test
- Sinus Infection
- Sleep Disorder
- STD Testing
- Thyroid Disorders
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Well Women Exam