Effective Date: Sep 2023
Information We Collect
- Personal Information: We may collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us, such as your name, contact information (email address, phone number, address), and other identifying information when you contact us through our website or during your interactions with our healthcare providers.
- Health Information: In the course of providing healthcare services, we may collect health information, including medical history, test results, and treatment records. This information is treated with the utmost confidentiality and is governed by applicable healthcare privacy laws.
- Usage Information: We may automatically collect information about your interactions with our website, including your IP address, browser type, device information, and usage patterns. This information helps us improve our website and services.
How We Use Your Information
We may use your personal information and health information for the following purposes:
- Providing Healthcare Services: To deliver medical care, schedule appointments, and communicate with you regarding your health and treatment plans.
- Communication: To respond to your inquiries, send appointment reminders, and provide updates on healthcare-related matters.
- Improvement: To enhance our services, optimize our website, and develop new features and offerings.
- Legal Obligations: To comply with applicable legal requirements, regulations, and obligations.
- Security: To protect the security and integrity of our systems and your personal information.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may share your personal information and health information with:
- Healthcare Providers: Our healthcare providers and staff involved in your care, treatment, and administrative support.
- Third-Party Service Providers: Trusted third-party service providers who assist us in delivering healthcare services and managing our operations.
- Legal and Regulatory Authorities: When required by law or in response to a valid legal request, we may disclose information to law enforcement, regulatory agencies, or in legal proceedings.
- Patient Representatives: With your consent or when authorized by law, we may share information with individuals you designate as your representative.
Your Choices and Rights
You have the following choices and rights regarding your personal information:
- Access and Correction: You may request access to and correction of your personal information, subject to applicable legal requirements.
- Consent: You can withdraw your consent for the use and disclosure of your information at any time, where applicable by law.
- Opt-Out: You may opt-out of receiving non-essential communications from us.
- Deletion: In certain circumstances, you may request the deletion of your personal information.
We employ administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to protect your personal information. While we strive to maintain the security of your data, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure.
Our services are not intended for individuals under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If you believe a child has provided us with their information, please contact us to request its removal.
Medical Office of Katy
Location: 410 W Grand Pkwy S Suite # 320, Katy, TX 77494
Thank you for entrusting us with your healthcare needs. We are committed to safeguarding your privacy and providing you with the highest standard of care.